For those of you who do not know yet, we are the proud parents of a little boy!! Luca Francesco Pietropaolo was born on December 26, 2009 at 3:05pm and was 7 pounds 9 ounces and 21 inches! We have been a bit sleep deprived but have been getting into the swing of being new parents. With that being said, we will post pictures very very soon! However, it is late and we are going to go to bed while our little one actually sleeps for a bit!
8 comments:
congrats!!!:) we hope 2010 continues to give all three of you many blessings:)
Congratulations!! We have been thinking about you guys and can't wait to see pictures:) Hope you're feeling well and be sure to drink lots of coffee;)
Love,
C:)
Congrats!!! I was beginning to wonder! Can't wait to see pictures!! Good luck with the sleep I'm still trying to get more but somehow I don't think that is going to happen esp. with another little one only a few weeks away!
Congrats again Adrienne and Domenico!! He is just such a cutie and I love the name:) The first few weeks are rough on sleep, but it does get better when they don't eat so much! xo:)
Wow, congratulations, what wonderful news! Enjoy your time with him!
HORRAY!!!!
How exciting!!!
Christine and I were just talking about your due date the other day. It's great to hear the FANTASTIC news. I can't wait to see some pictures. Get some rest first :)
Lots of Love,
Janelle
Any pictures you can pleasure us with!?! :)
~Janelle
Adrienne,
Don't you know I'm baby crazy!? I need some pic updates :)
.... Janelle :)
Post a Comment